The IEDEC Quality Educator Award has been established to honor the educators who exemplify excellence in interdisciplinary engineering education. These individuals are passionate about quality of engineering education and have clearly demonstrated how to achieve that. The recipient will be honored at the annual IEDEC conference and presented with a specially designed award plaque.
The IEDEC Quality Educator Award will be given each year to a select individual meeting three or more of the following criteria in the field of engineering education:
1. Achieved recognition as a quality educator
2. Instituted quality programs for training of students
3. Written a quality and influential textbook in the field of engineering
4. Led, inspired or provided significant education content through the curriculum development
To nominate an organization to receive the Education Leadership Award, complete the online application form. Deadline: All online applications must be received by Feb. 20th.
The IEDEC Quality Educator Award recipient will be recognized in the following manner:
1. Presented with a custom plaque at the annual IEDEC conference keynote lunch
2. Announced in a press release following the IEDEC event
3. An article detailing the recipients achievements will be published on the ISQED website